A small article on CELLULITE!
The one that comes out of nowhere and gives an aspect of orange peel to our lovely thighs.
Often leads to complex for most girls, she spares no one!
Yet with targeted exercises, adequate food, it can be removed!
Return on what cellulite to better understand how to fight and especially our top tips to get rid of 😉
Cellulite is actually a mass of fat cells, whose storage capacity is saturated.
They will block the flow of liquids, including lymph one of whose roles is to transport toxins to the bodies able to handle! The toxins can not be removed, they will then accumulate and create inflammation in the affected areas !!
In short, skin, compressed by the accumulation of toxins filled cells, loses its elasticity. This therefore gives an unpleasant aesthetic for our asses and our thighs !!
What we see on the outside is a reflection of internal disorders …!
If we are all concerned with : cellulite is differently.!
There are 3 types of cellulite:
• Adipose cellulite
– Rather common in people who have a small overweight.
– Location: thighs, buttocks and hips (our nightmare!), Stomach and knees. !
– How to make it disappear: cycling, walking, jogging, fitness, swimming !!
• The aqueous cellulite
– commonly called water retention.!
– Location: on the inside of the arms, thighs, calves and around the ankles.!
– How to say byebye: brisk walking, swimming, water aerobics, cycling or skiing !!.
• The fibrous cellulite
– The one you do not want to see! A little painful to the touch, it leaves small traces purplish we will hasten to erase. !
– Location: thighs and buttocks. !
– How to dislodge: endurance sports such as swimming and fitness but also yoga, stretching.! How to get rid of, because YES it is possible! ! Fatty cells have to be destroyed by a large amount of adrenaline.!
Musculation is the best way to get rid of. !
But you must put some intensity. Use weights that are making much more effective moves!
The ideal is to do 20-30 minutes of cardio after !
Some dietary tips:
Remember, cellulite is in part an inflammatory process, and some foods are actively involved in maintaining and even worse! Among them : sugar, excess animal proteins, gluten and dairy products.!
Replace chocolate and sugar by dried fruit !! Learn not to deprive yourself but fill your plates by vegetables, fish and white meat. !
And finally … drink water! A sufficient presence of water will promote the flow of liquids, and therefore trade and disposal.!
Girls, Now you are experts in cellulite, you know what you have to do!